Thursday, May 31, 2012

Week of change

So this week, Monday to Thursday I did quite a few things dealing with change in away.  One of the usual things me and Kris and our friends did was play D20.  The change in this was my character basically fired his MP5 where as normally he wouldn't, he even helped out by trying to take a few enemies out even in a warehouse battle.  On Monday I rearranged Kris's mom to make more room and put up some totes that needed to be organized.  Then Tuesday me and him attempted to see what was wrong with his truck, we still haven't solved the problem but it's looking like a easy task.  Overall it was a fun week although I didn't work to much on my writing project.  However it gave me a chance to come up with some new potential ideas for stories.  However I still have a hard project coming up soon after I finish writing my current story.

No comments: