Saturday, June 02, 2012

TV Shows

So I wanted to share some more shows I been watching on Hulu and that are pretty interesting and so far I like them.  One of the 4 recent shows is Teen Wolf, I never got into it when it first aired plus I don't get the MTV channel.  I think it's a decent show on the 3rd episode at the moment out of 12 trying to watch them all before they expire on Hulu.  Another show I been watching which reminds me of Candid Camera is Betty White's Off Their Rockers basically in this show Betty White and seniors prank people and it's pretty funny.  One of the 4 shows is this new anime my friend Kris showed me called Vandread, the best way I can explain it is it takes place in the future and the sexes, men and women hate one another.  Eventually 3 guy characters end up on a space pirate ship that is ran by women, they basically have to save the galaxy.  I like it because it's a pretty good anime storyline seemed ok and the characters were interesting.  The final show is another anime called Monster by Naoki Urasawa.  This anime is about a charter named Dr Tenma who gets involved in a murder mystery plot. So far I haven't gotten far in the series but the character buildup is enormous.  That's one of the thing I like about shows like this, the character buildup getting to know a character.  It works really well when your favorite characters die especially since you bonded with them.

No comments: