Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

So this weekend is part of memorial day weekend Monday I am going to Kris's to help clean and organize his room, this is a regular thing for me.  For some reason he doesn't clean his room so I do it for him, for whatever strange reason I find it fun and like it.  Tuesday and Wednesday is the usual d20 days to role-play for fun.  I was thinking today while I was outside smoking a cigarette I heard some kids playing Marco Polo in a pool.  It reminded me of when I was young and played games in pools like that or did splash contests.  Also who can't forget Shark and Minnows or any of those old games, also can't forget swimming races.  Sometimes I wish I was a kid again the downside would be not knowing my current friends who I care about.  The plus side you wouldn't have to worry about all the adult things in life.  If I had a option to remember my friends and know them when I was a kid or back in time I would do it.  I truly honestly believe that the people you meet today and your friends come into your life for a reason.  So for anyone who reads this what do you think about my scenario I posed.  If you could go back in time and had the option of knowing your current friends or not knowing them, what would you do?

No comments: