Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Me

Funny story along along time ago I made this blog thing and then just today I realized I had it and I decided to actually get into blogging again or try to.  See I have tried blogging before but I always gave up because no one commented or read my posts.  But alas this changes now if no one reads this o well.  One of my friends mom and Sister both told me to get into blogging even to write stories I have come up with or just write whatever.  But alas I am getting to far ahead of myself maybe I should start with a introduction.  I am Mark aka Bigdog.  I gave myself the nickname and it just is always something that seems to have a cool ring to it.  I am 26 just turned it in fact back in February. I like to read, write occasionally and hang with friends when I can.  One of my newest things I have gotten into is listening to Podcasts, there's something cool about podcasting.  I think for me its the whole aspect of listening to another persons life story or events or even for the comedy.  When I have briefly explained podcasting to others before I basically called it your personal radio show.  Now I don't know because I never done it, but from what I imagine that's I see. Well thanks for tuning into my blog, I promise I will try and write quite often whether it is a short entry or a long one.  So sit back put your seat belt on and have fun reading and taking this journey with me through someone another persons life.

No comments: