Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dreams

Famous psychic Edgar Cayce said once "Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions".  So I woke up at 2am this morning with what I would call a nightmare.  I had a dream I was with several friends at a Halloween event or a gathering of some type in downtown Phoenix.  In the dream I seen another friend and I kept trying to contact them but I was unable to find them and get a hold of them.  I kept searching but never could find them even though I knew they were there and there general area.  Eventually I found there cell and held on to it and they called from someones phone looking for there cell.  I told them I had it and I wanted to return it but they said just drop it into some bushes and they would find it.  I told them nah I would hold onto it until I seen them at a later time.  Then they started to have a breakdown and it was really emotional.  Eventually I left with my friends still with the persons cell.  We went to a convenience store and as we left the owner of the store confronted one of my friends for stealing a pack of M and M's.  It was a super freaky dream and to me when I woke up it felt like a nightmare.  I think dreams can tell us things about our lives and even sometimes predict things.  President Abraham Lincoln had a dream that was eerie in which he dreamed about people mourning over someone who had died.  In his dream he asked what happened and someone said that the President was killed by a assassin.  According to a story Lincoln apparently had this dream 3 days before John Wilkes Booth shot and killed him.  Many presidents have had unusual experiences with the paranormal and even some had weird dreams about there futures.  Some people even dreamed of President John F. Kennedy being shot.  Do dreams have the power to tell us the future? I guess only the mind and dreams know this answer.  

No comments: