Thursday, June 07, 2012

The Dead Shall Walk

So this past week I played D2o with my usual friends, although I think this upcoming week I might take a few days off of it to take care of some personal things here and there.  Anywhos when we played we did a campaign that is a bit of fantasy.  Basically in that world evil monsters are going to take over the world and our heroes need to stop them or else the world gets destroyed.  Wednesday we played my campaign I been working on a Zombie Apocalypse setting.  This game basically took place Scottsdale but more downtown / Lower Phoenix area.  The survivors are trying to get out of Arizona and so far they ran into some zombies and some other things.  One of the things I need to do in a couple of days is amp up some of my monsters to make them a slight bit powerful edge.  I also need to work on a storyline even though everything can change at a moment.  One thing I learned being a GM(Gamemaster) is that they direct the story but players or characters can change the story.  The GM has to be ready for anything and even have some side options if the story gets messed up or even has a way to get the characters back on track.  Characters are the actors and GM is the director / writer.

No comments: