Saturday, June 02, 2012

Story Ideas

So in a recent blog post I talked about how I came up with some possible ideas for stories that I might try and write soon or even work on fleshing out ideas or other things.  One of the story ideas is for a story called Millennium.  This story will focus on what would happen if Y2k really had happened.  For this story I figure a few characters would give different perspective from different walks of life.  Also for some reason I always seen a detective chasing a criminal when the Y2k event happens.  Deathclock would be kinda based on the actual website Deathclock in that what would happen if a computer program could actually predict deaths.  How would you stop or avoid something like that.  Raven Falls tells the story of a small town called Raven Falls where weird things happen all because of a dark history the town has.  Can some characters figure out what will happen and maybe even fix the problem.  The Survivors is one of my favorite story ideas actually it comes from a D20 campaign I played once with some friends.  My old friend Steve ran the campaign and basically it was Resident Evil meets Phoenix Arizona.  Our characters in the game faced off against zombies and other monsters while surviving in Phoenix.  This tells the story of at least my character and possibly another one from their point of views.  So those are some of my ideas, let me know what you guys think out of the 4 which one are you most looking forward to hearing about or even reading.      

No comments: