Sunday, April 07, 2013

Been a Long Time

Yes I know I failed and haven't blogged hardly I just been busy with work.  I got a job back in December and mainly been working.  So lets sum up the past months from December to Now.  November was thanksgiving and was a tough month at various points.  Reminding of not being around the ones you love and care for.  December was a excellent month a new job and some good news.  New Years I loved hanging with my friend Quallin and ringing in 2013.  January was ok just basically working.  February was a semi tough month, my cat Patches had to be put down.  Also I slipped and almost became super depressed and almost ruined my life, but I fixed it.  March was a tough month as well but me and my friends made it through the month.  April has started out good so far and I can't wait to see what the other months bring.  In fact I went to Pride on Saturday with a few friends and got to see a old friend, Roy.  I had met him through another friend and we lost contact just we both got busy in life.  Nikki was one of the friends at pride it was her first time going.  I once wrote about a Mark I liked one who felt like life was going excellent and nothing could stop him.  Now I am not to sure I mean sometimes it feels like the world is out to get me and sometimes it seems tough to go on.

No comments: