Thursday, September 13, 2012

And The Rain Fell

I don't know why but whenever it rains I feel down well not all the time but the majority of the time.  It all happened back in 2007 when I first noticed this.  Kris called and told me he was moving to California, I ended up crying and it started to rain it was so sad back then when it happened.  Lately I been down but with a few of my friends, Nikki and Quallin I been more happy recently well sometimes.  Quallin is the friend I talked about getting Winnie The Pooh for.  I would place him up near the top of friends since he is one of those people who cares for others.  At first glance you wouldn't think so but he has a heart of a gentle giant.  He reminds me of Nikki's brother Shawn who once told me he would give the shirt off his back to someone who needed it.  It's people like these who impress me the ones who are there for people when they need it.  The world needs more people like these.  I remember I was walking with Quallin once and I was like this is a creepy neighborhood and he was like don't worry anyone messes with us keep walking I will take care of them.  Like I told him I would be worried for him or any of my friend.  It's weird how even a person or a couple can make you feel so complete and alive in this world.

No comments: