Saturday, July 14, 2012

TED

So this past week I got to see Ted, first off I want to stress that a movie about a cute looking teddy bear is fun but THIS IS NOT A CHILDS MOVIE AT ALL.  In fact in terms of money it beat what the Hangover Part 2 made for a Rated R movie.  I thought it was funny and that it was cute but also very adult in the same way.  I think Patrick Stewart did a great job being the narrator and same with all the actors.  They did a great job working on this and this is a movie I would pay to go see again at the box office or on DVD. Also this week I went swimming with friends it was fun other then being tossed around the pool alot but still it was hilarious had fun.  Chatted with them some serious topics and had fun singing camp songs by a table just for fun.  Also we had quite a few storms blow into Phoenix it was nice other then the crazy wind and the rain yesterday wasn't to bad it was a nice change to the valley I thought.

No comments: